From constant bullying eventually came punishment with him reporting us to the teacher. They all got sent to the principal's office (me included). I was confused because I thought that I have done nothing wrong, engaging in no bullying activity. However, I was told that I was in trouble because I did not tell the authorities about the bullying incidents. In other words, they were calling me a coward for not doing anything when seeing such a sight. Looking back, I regret leaving without helping the poor kid and this experience has helped me become a better person.
Matt,
ReplyDeleteI loved the personal experience you decided to speak about in your post. It was very bold of you to speak of an extremely personal experience like this and this situation displays that even though you did not take action, you still handled the situation to the best of your ability. To not be peer pressured into bullying the one targeted victim was very large of you and extremely brave to go against what actions your friends had partaken in. Nice work!
Chase R.
I really enjoyed the effort your put in this reflection. I appreciate you being able to open up and share a personal experience like this. I can tell that you have learned a lot ever since this incident and it makes me want to get better as well.
ReplyDeleteMatt,
ReplyDeleteI never knew this happened to you! Im sorry! Although that kid was being bullied, I feel as if you were the true victim in this incident! You didn't do anything and still got in trouble! I really enjoyed this blog post! good Job Matt!
-Justin Lam
Matt,
ReplyDeleteI never knew this happened to you! Im sorry! Although that kid was being bullied, I feel as if you were the true victim in this incident! You didn't do anything and still got in trouble! I really enjoyed this blog post! good Job Matt!
-Justin Lam
Matt, I'm sure that feeling probably sucks, but good for you that you didn't actually partake in the actual bullying, so I guess you don't have to feel guilty about that.
ReplyDelete