Friday, February 12, 2016

Contradictions

Contradictions are not necessarily bad and is very human to do. Our minds change in reaction to what is happening in the moment. For example, I am not extremely religious, but constantly finding myself praying at my own convenience. I do this for self satisfaction that allows me to feel better about myself. Also, people have different approaches and thoughts today depending on who they are around. Being politically correct in public atmospheres may not be how that person actually thinks about certain topics. Therefore, our minds really do adjust to the given situations and circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Matt,

    I like how you recognize that contradictions are natural in human life and that every human partakes in and/or provides to contradictions. I also particularly like the example you give with not being very religious, but praying at your convenience/when you need to because I know that is a very common contradiction in society. Nice post!

    Chase R.

    ReplyDelete