Friday, October 23, 2015

Reflection Time

At the start of the first book we are reading this year, it is a good time to reflect on what we have done. Personally, English is not my strong suit so I have spent a particular amount of time this year trying to improve my weaknesses. Last year, I would always get behind on the reading which was brutal on my grade from the daily quizzes. However, this year, I have been doing much better on that, which has shown on the improvement on my English grade. I enjoyed reading the short stories and poems, but I am glad we have finally moved on to a book which I must say is the most interesting one I have read so far at Sage. Where I would like to improve on is my close reading and to stay more focused when I read so I can get more important information my the author is trying to point across. Overall, I am enjoying my English class more than last year and hope to progress more as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment